Website Công ty Mạng Giáo Dục
- Can understand software specification.
- Gather, develop, document and manage test scenarios, test scripts and test cases.
- Execute tests and report bugs.
- Communicate with developers on bugs.
- Knowledge in software/web development.
- Ability to deal with repetitive work.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently – self-directed as well in a team.
- Have a high sense of responsibility.
Not required, just nice to have:
- Working experience in the same position.
- Have experience in automation testing.
- Be able to learn new technologies quickly.
- Be positive contribution to team environments.
- Fluent in English
- Competitive salary and bonus.
- Professional and friendly, motivated and dynamic working environment.
- Good career path development.
- Contribute Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance as per law.